So today, I am going to lists different ways how to make money on the Internet. Most of this method are no money required but you must invest time on it, if you really want to see result. I know that you have heard some of it but I added some sites that you didn't heard of.
So if you can list 50 of them, can you guess what is the most effective?
Creating A Website Or A BlogThis is the most important and number thing if you are serious of making money in the internet. Website is like your cyber home or space.
Making website or blog online today is very convenient for beginners and starters, because there are many hosting sites that offer free and ready made templates to choose from. And you can use these sites to start a brand new career on the Internet whoever you are and where ever you are and the opportunities are totally unlimited.
3. Facebook.com– If you don't know Facebook then I don't know where in the world you came from. You can use Facebook to start a Page and start putting content on it, whether you sell your own product or selling someone else's stuff and ripped some commission on it.
4. Twitter.com – This kind of site is called micro-blogging platform. Like any other site, you can use this by promoting product or offer services like tweeting a product link to promote your own stuff or for your clients.
5. Tumblr.com – Another free web2.0 platform that you can use to create a blog when starting your online career.
6. Weebly.com – Create a site for free and make no initial investment. You just have to learn their GUI or graphical user interface.
7. Webs.com – Like what their intro "Better Websites Made Simple". Create a free website with their professionally designed templates and easy to use website builder.
Contextual AdvertisementNow that you have a website or a blog, you can now implement these programs to start making money from your blog.
8. Google Adsense - If you don't have a site yet, create one and if that sounds like too much technical information for you, there is an easy button – Google's marketing platform is an effortless as signing up, enabling (on Blogger) or copy and pasting a small code on your website or blog, and allowing the ads to automatically roll in.
The only disadvantage with this program is that you don't get any commissions – and you don't get to control the ad content. This is helpful for some, but advanced users will want something a little more robust. Google is one of the most gigantic sites online and they have a very huge reputation when it comes to paying their publishers, so you can ensure their legitimacy. In case your blog or sites were rejected by Google, then you don't have to worry because there are still other contextual ad sites you can use.
9. Clickbooth - Clickbooth is Managed by IntegraClick, LLC, based in Sarasota, Fla. It provides platforms ranging from exclusive inventories to proprietary technologies in order to fully maximize a publisher's success as a top performer. Working with the industry's largest advertisers, including many Fortune 500 companies. Clickbooth gives publishers access to quality and exclusive offers that guarantee the highest returns.
Valuing each partnership, Clickbooth strives to surpass publisher expectations and fully monetize his or her traffic. An expert team will go above and beyond and utilize all the necessary resources in order to do so.
10. Chitika - (pronounced CHIH-TI-ka) delivers search targeted ads for you - in a snap! In fact, Chitika means "in a snap" in the South Indian language Telugu. They provide services that are innovative, easy and free to implement and generate revenue from your visitor's clicks. Chitika launched eMiniMalls, the industry's first on-line, interactive merchandising kiosk, designed to inform, aggregate and display the most critical product information and relevant brands to browsing customers in a unobtrusive, helpful and relevant way.
11. Eclickz - For owners of quality websites and blogs, monetize your ad space with one of their many linking methods and earn money from their exclusive ad inventory. Revenue shares in the industry, quick and easy ad integration tools, transparent detailed for reporting & statistics. Payments sent via Paypal, Check or Wire.
12. Infolinks - Infolinks is a global advertising platform offering ad solutions for publishers. Online bloggers and website owners monetize their websites with Infolinks while keeping the integrity and layout of their sites undisturbed. Infolinks publishers can select their winning Infolinks ad combination from their ad unit buffet: InFrame, InFold, InTag, and InText. It takes less than a minute to integrate Infolinks on a publisher's site.
13. Kontera - it offers a popular text link advertising program where ads appear as text links within the existing content of your blog (like Infolinks). Typically, Kontera ads appear with double underlines beneath the linked text and when you hover over the ads, a small window opens giving you a preview of the ad. Kontera ads are placed based on the content on your blog, so they're contextually relevant (most of the time), and don't take up any extra space on your blog.
14. Media.net - The Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program enables web publishers to easily and effectively earn advertising revenue. Publishers can now use the Media.net self-serve platform to create and customize ad units that display relevant text ads consisting of sponsored links and ad topics from the Yahoo! Bing Network.
Make Money Doing Offers
15. Do online surveys - Online surveys won't earn you much apiece, but they don't eat up much time either and can add up when you need cash in a pinch. The only thing you need when doing online surveys was you internet connection and the idea how to fill up the forms with the right information ask. I listed some trusted and legit online surveys below.
Make Money Selling Online Services
16. Get paid to transcribe audio - Websites are getting better and better about providing written transcripts for the hearing impaired, meaning that transcriber jobs pop up fairly regularly and their job employer seek more transcribers. Transcribing is generally low paying but is also easy, fast, and doesn't require much commitment. Check eLance or oDesk for current transcription postings.
17. Make money on editing an audio - If you have and know how to use sound-editing software, you can clean up webcasts and interviews before they go online or if you don't know how to edit those audio and you want to take this job, then you can look for video tutorials on Youtube and Dailymotion for more information about how and what to do, it only takes a day if you really want to learn something. And if you are ready, you can look for sites like eLance or oDesk for these kinds of opportunities.
18. Become a freelance web designer - Make a website showcasing your portfolio and build a client list by finding work in the online classifieds. Though it takes more time to get established doing business this way, you can set your own prices and won't have to share your profits with the graphic design house.
19. Selling Shares/Likes/Pins/Tweets On Social Media – Facebook and Twitter are not the only one you can advertise and make money, there is Pinterest, Instagram and a lot more social sites that you can use to attract visitors or clients that want to increase social appearances and you just have to be wise and creative when doing this. More people want exposures and want fans; you can get paid by becoming their fans. There's a site called Fanslave.com that you can use to make cash online. Some of the site you can use are Sponsoredtweets.com and Mylikes.com.
Selling And Buying Products Online To Make Money
20. Become an affiliate marketer - This is a great technique to make money for promoting someone else's stuffs or services without worrying to carry any product inventory.
Affiliate advertisements are usually incorporated into your website/blog/page via linked articles (great when your content is well-built and convincing, but must be done cautiously to avoid looking spammy), product-placement videos (this is good if you're amusing or have presentation talent), or, less and less commonly, banner ads (not so effective, as most people stay away from these like the curse).
If required, you can also become an affiliate marketer without a website (by uploading videos on YouTube or any other video sharing sites containing links to the product, for example). Check out a site like Commission Junction and ClickBank for potential products and services.
21. Be mystery shopper online - Most people have heard of mystery shoppers in the real world, but with the shift to virtual business, it's becoming more and more common to send mystery shoppers' online-hunting. If you're just starting out, be prepared to front the cost of your purchases, as your reimbursement will depend on whether or not you are a capable mystery shopper. Just don't forget to check a company via the Better Business Bureau if you're curious about their legitimacy.
22. Do webinar advertising - This is simply seminar marketing done online – except that it's much cheaper than doing real seminars and doesn't need to do again the performances. If you are an expert on a topic that others would be willing to pay to learn more about, record yourself giving a speak about it in a specialized location (usually a conference room, despite the fact that this may change depending on your subject matter), post it on your website or blog, and promote.
23. Sell your music - If you have a very powerful voice and you have the talent to create music on your own then you can use it to make money online by selling it. You can submit your songs or album to iTunes using Tunecore.com or sites like Songcastmusic.com and Artistecard.com.
24. Sell your own photos - This is a good way to make money online while pursuing a fun pastime. Because people look for stock photos by keyword, your job will be on the same playing ground as everyone else's, meaning you should present any photo you believe is decent. Once it has submitted, your job is done, and while you won't normally earn a lot per sale, having a good amount of images can mean accumulating a nice monthly side profits with almost no upkeep. Fotolia, ShutterStock, and iStockphoto are a few good places to shop around.
25. Sell your ebook - eBooks are not for everyone, but if you've ever found an innovative solution to a desperate circumstances and wished you could have simply paid someone to give you the answer sooner, it's likely there's a market out there for an ebook on the subject. Shop around to see what else is available and look for people posting in forums with similar issues. Don't wastes your time writing an ebook about something someone can readily find answers to; it's something you want to reserve for people who are at their wit's end.
Here are my top 5 websites where you can upload and sell your ebook immediately.
26. Make money selling an app - In a multi-billion-person marketplace, $1 or 2 per sale can go a long way. If you have a great concept but no programming know-how, it might even be worth it to hire a programmer or you can learn it by watching tutorials on the Internet like YouTube or Dailymotions. Just make sure you look around for similar ideas, find ways to one-up your competition, and comply with the rules of the company on whose devices you'd sell the apps. If you don't know where to submit your app for better earnings, there is an article I have read about How Much Do Average Apps Make? This will justify which sites have the most friendly when it came to developers.
27. Earn money selling articles - Lots of small businesses, websites, and marketers need good written content and laser target keyword combination to help them get more traffic. Although you won't earn a lot at the start, most articles will only be 200 to 300 words, which are a snap to crank out.
As you prove yourself to be capable, you can start charging more for your services. If you're a skilled writer, you might even try submitting your work to formal publications or just focus on publishing it on your website or blog, in that way, you can generate more traffic and visitors.
28. Make money writing articles – Aside from selling your own articles, you can also earn by writing articles through different websites like Squidoo.com, Hubpages.com, Triond.com, and Bubblews.com. They will pay you for every traffic or hits you make on your articles.
29. Forum posting – Have you also know that you can make another income streams through forum posting? There are forums that needs posters and they are willing to pay for it. You can check Postloop.com for more information.
30. Reviewing site or product – customers online is getting more cautious these days. Before they buy or try a product they saw online, they always have in mind, "Is this product for real? Or is this stuff is another scam? " they also look for testimony on what others have to say about the products, or is the customers feedback were satisfied about the product?
This is the job of the reviewer, you will write an interesting review about the specific site or product and you will get paid. These are the sites I know you might try when you want to get paid on reviewing.
31. Creating an online store - Selling on the internet is especially useful if you have a niche item that can attract enough business to survive in a physical location, but of course online stores for everyday items aren't going anywhere, either. If you aren't particularly web-savvy or can be bothered to maintain a website, you can set up shop on a site like eBay or CafePress (for a fee). Otherwise, you can hire someone to design a website for you or even make your own, there are so many guide out there that will teach you how to learn how to do it.
Make Money Referring Online
32. Refer other professionals for jobs - If you know someone whose skill and work ethic you're willing to stand behind, consider referring them to a prospective employer. If that person gets hired, you stand to make anywhere between fifty and a few thousand dollars depending on the position. Check out a site like ReferEarns for more information.
33. Enter online contests - Since you won't get paid unless your entry wins, search for a wide range of free contests in a field where you're already have a lot of possible entries (ex. photos, logo-making, background design) and submit your work to as many places as will have you. It might take a day to get through all of them, but even a few small successes (or, preferably, a great big one) will make up for it. The experience might even steer you in a new creative direction.
34. Create a virtual store - Believe it or not, vendors selling virtual items from within online games can make money in the real world. By creating an avatar of yourself and setting up shop, you can do business with other players (or even just advertise your real-world business). Of course, you must first find a game that allows it and pay to set it up, but once you're in, you can reach a huge range of people in various age groups and locations around the world. MMORPGs (massive, multiplayer online role-playing games) are especially good places to do this.
35. (SEO) Search engine optimization course - Either online or possibly offered at your local community, learning about search engine optimization (SEO) is an important component to a successful online career. SEO training will teach you how to position your brand or store higher on Google search engine rankings so your business is hit first when potential clients are performing a search. Most SEO site earns at lot of money through researching and consultation.
36. Advertise other people's products - If you already have a Web site or a blog, look for vendors that offer related but non-competing products and see if they have an affiliate program. Stick to familiar products and brands - they're easier to sell. To promote those products: Place simple text or graphical ads in appropriate places on your site Include links to purchase products you review or recommend in a blog, discussion forum or mailing list you control Create a dedicated sales page or Web site to promote a particular product They all work - it just depends on how much time you have to spend on it and your level of expertise with Web design and marketing.
37. Amazon Associates - Amazon has an Associates program for site owners and bloggers. They offer a search tool to find the right products and services from their site and a variety of ad styles to display on your site, including text-based and banner images (digital billboards).
Each item purchased through your Amazon links give you a commission. It doesn't take high volume traffic to achieve results, either. I started earning money with this program when I only had 3,000 hits per month on my site. They can apply your earnings to your Amazon account balance, issue you a check, or direct deposit into your bank account. If you love Amazon, you'll love their associate's program.
38. Rakuten Linkshare - Amazon and Google are far from your only options for online advertising. Rakuten Linkshare is a great place to search for other affiliates for your ads. Through their program, you can get customized ad links, email links, and banner ads for Starbucks, Walmart, iTunes, and a slew of other popular brands. With this program, you can also find smaller companies, regional or specialized brands, and more.
39. Earn free stuff on Klout - If you have a social media account, try out Klout. The company tracks your social media usage, determines how big and what type of audience you draw based on the subject matter of your updates and posts. Using this information, you're qualified to receive free items, tickets, etc.
Check their website often to find ways of earning free stuff by doing what you're already doing online… boring the rest of us.
40. Sell your old items on EBay -If you have anything you want to sell, then EBay is the place you need to seriously consider doing it first. Personally I'm not a fan of the site because of the work it takes to build up a reputation. If you're willing to grind through that process, you'll be rewarded with many privileges – people have gotten a lot of sales for selling books about how they got rich selling
everything on EBay.
41. Sell Items On Amazon - If you start getting too big for EBay or decide you want to try a different flavor, Amazon has a marketplace as well. I prefer using Amazon because I can depend on their shipping, have a Prime account, and trust their reviews (overall, not usually singularly, although occasionally that as well).
The difference between Amazon and EBay is that EBay (though still filled with new items) is seen as a used marketplace between individual parties, whereas Amazon (which is filled with offers for new and used merchandise from the 3rd parties) is viewed as a Wal-Mart-type superstore. As a consumer, this difference leads me to use Amazon, so it only makes sense to target on my own demographic.
42. Earn money on Etsy - If you're crafty, you'll enjoy Etsy. Handcrafted items are the bread and
butter here. Plenty of people make decent side money on the site, which is basically an EBay for crafters and artists. Set up a sellers account with Etsy, and you'll be asked to set up your virtual storefront and put up at least 5 goods for sale. Once you have this down, you'll be a budding Etsy entrepreneur. Provide great quality to your customers, and they'll often return.
Many people are willing to pay a premium for quality handmade designs. Etsy (like EBay and Amazon) takes a cut off the top for selling items through their site. PayPal takes another cut, and you have to be careful with taxes on all income, so be diligent while building your online business.
43. Make serious money uploading files - Upload your files and promote them on social media, blogs, forums and get around $1 to $20 for every download. For every download you made, advertiser will pay. Sites like Sharecash.org, Fileice.net and Cleanfiles.net are some of the Pay Per Download sites that will pay you for every download that you will get. In order to make money, the uploader upload the files and the downloaders must complete a survey or offers in order to unlock the file.
44. Make money flipping domain names - Domain names are valuable internet real estate and some people actually make a nice living off of buying and selling them. One strategy is to use Google Adwords to find keywords that are trending and use that information to buy domain names that you think may soon be in demand.
However, since short, snappy, or straightforward domain names have already been mostly snatched up, you can also get lucky buying domain names that are random acronyms, as you never know when a person or company with those exact initials will decide to set up a website.
45. Fiverr.com – it is a micro-job site that offer job for a minimum of $5 USD. If you have a talent or special skill, then you can create a GIG to Fiverr and make some money if someone orders it. You can do any services that you can offer or if you don't have an idea what kind of services what employers want then you can search it also using Fiverr's search engine.
46. CPA or (Cost-Per-Action) – You will get paid for every converted actions your lead made, meaning there is a task required by advertiser to you in able to generate money, it can be an email submit or filling a forms (like surveys). I have posted in no.15 about doing survey, while in this situation, you are not the one who is doing the survey but instead, you are the one (acting as a middleman) who get the lead or prospect that will do the surveys or offers. There are so many CPA sites out there (Google is your friend) and you just have to investigate first if they are legit before joining, but if you will ask me, I only use 2 CPA sites that pays me well.
47. Earn money sharing links – If you know sites that offers your link to be shorten like Bit.ly or Goo.gl then there is also sites that kind of link shortener but they will pay you if someone clicks on the short URL you shortened. Here are the sites that will pay you for shortening and promoting your links.
48. Playing/Testing games - This is sounding a bit funny but there are sites that willing to pay you for playing and testing their games. Imagine, the time you spent playing online games and after playing you are not profiting from it? Stop wasting your time and be more practical. This are the list of sites you check if you want to try.
49. Get paid using Apps – While many applications were developed and used by hundred of million people around the world, there are a few apps that could make you earn by using it. Like what I have said, if you want to be more practical user online then choose those apps that will reward you stuff or money by downloading or using it. Here are some of apps I found,
- Gigwalk - Gigs range from $6 to $220 and are available across the US and parts of Canada and can include taking photos of store displays, testing mobile apps, delivery services or mystery shopping.
- Rewardable - Generally, tasks will pay a few dollars all the way to $20 and take anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes. Task compensation varies by the complexity of the request. Bonuses will sometimes be given for social actions like sharing a product with friends. Payments are distributed through either a linked GoBank or Paypal account.
- Google Opinion Rewards - You'll get a notification on your phone when a short and relevant survey is ready for you, and can receive up to $1.00 USD (or local equivalent) in Play credits for completing it.
- iPoll - Opportunities based on your location and profile including product reviews, in-store shopping experiences, ad testing and brand awareness. Reward catalogue to redeem your account balance that includes airline credits and gift cards redeemable at your favourite stores.
50. Get Paid Clicking Ads – This is the easiest job you can make online. The only thing you will do is just to visit website of the advertiser for a couple of seconds and you will earn the money.
The only problem with these kinds of job is the average money you will earn is not enough with the time you spent in front of your computer, that is why I have quit clicking and find a more suitable way of making money online or thinking outside the box. But it doesn't mean that I didn't use PTC sites, actually I am still using it but not using it like the average clicker who only knows nothing about automating the process and earning 1000x times.
Read first the rules and guidelines of CPC networks before using these both on your site.
That's it! I hope you learn a little about how to make money online with these tips and if you didn't make any money with one of these methods or programs then you are a totally dead person.
There is only one thing that hinders on people why they didn't gain or earn online and that is being lazy. Implementing and consistency is the key to any business if you want to see good result. Oh and many thanks for reading this very short post (wink wink) until the end.
Do you have additional ideas on how to make money online that I missed here? Why not post it on comment box below and I will add it up.